Sunday, August 28, 2016

Welcome back!  I hope everyone has been reading over the summer.  I, for one, can't think of a better way to spend my my free time than getting caught up in a great story.  Research shows the best way to get better at reading is to... read!  Find something that interests you and read about it.  
     In the Literacy Center we will utilize the Leveled Literacy Intervention program ( Link:  Leveled Literacy Intervention), literacy centers and games, writing, reading websites, and reading apps to improve reading skills and to grow our love of reading.  We will work in small groups to maximize instruction and create an atmosphere of cooperation and support. I can't wait to get started!
 Please stop in during the Opening Picnic on August 31st.  

No comments:

Post a Comment